The SARA Foundation offers 2 scholarships for advanced students. Each scholarship is worth 10 000 SEK per term, or a reduction of 20 000 SEK for the academic year.
If you are interested in applying for one the scholarships, please see the application instructions below. The application deadline for the fall 2017 term is April 30th and selections will be made by May 15th.
Who can apply:
3rd year students, or students who are entering their 3rd year of studies.
How to apply:
Submit a Personal Statement that includes the following information:
– What effect the SARA Foundation Scholarship would have on your future studies
– How you see your development as at student during your time at SARA so far
– Goals for the remainder of your studies at SARA
The SARA faculty will make the decision based on the applicant’s performance during the previous term on the following criteria:
– Progression in Program (applicant should be on track with the curriculum)
– Work Ethic and Dedication
– Quality of Work Produced
– Personal Statement
The SARA Foundation hopes to be able to offer more scholarships, as well as larger scholarships, as soon as possible. In order to do this, we need to raise money for the Student Scholarship Fund. See our Support SARA page for information about Friends of SARA and funding opportunities.